Friday, January 13, 2012

It is with much excitement that I begin this post!

 MERIT IS NAPPING!!

He is on the floor, but he is covered by his blankie and fast asleep. He fell asleep early enough that he'll get over an hour of sleep too! 

excuse the poor photo: I literally put my point and shoot up to the crack under the door

So, it was about a week and a half without naps. A week and a half with a fussier boy and a guilt ridden mama. I don't really care that he is sleeping on the floor - at least he is sleeping! Someday he will realize that his bed is more comfortable and stay in it. Maybe. 


I also followed a link [from facebook] over to this post today. I really appreciate this mama's honesty and perspective about the messes in life and in the lives of mom-bloggers in particular. I also commit to you, whoever you may be [feel free to make yourself known], to continue to post about the beauty and the mess in our life. And when I'm not blogging, you can be safe assuming I am fighting the messes [mostly].

No comments:

Post a Comment