He also took the camera. So there goes my hopes of sharing some more photos from my past week. It's ok, because I didn't get photos of my favorite moments anyways.
Like when I took the kids and the dog for a walk in the afternoon and Rufio got so tired out he jumped into the stroller's cargo basket. He loved it and even felt better enough to bark at the neighbors we passed [from under the stroller]!
Or the pile of rocks that comes in with us after a walk. Each kid and the dog carried in at least 1 rock each.
As requested, I have been preparing a post about cloth diapers. I have been trying to determine how much to write about cloth diapers. There is so much to say, that I might just devote all next week to them. I apologize in advance if you don't care! And my intent is not for this to be a mom blog. But I spend my days with three kids and I'm passionate about mothering. So I have no shame in sharing my mama-ness.
Ain't no shame in mom-blogging.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that story of the walk is grrrrreat.