Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lee is 2 Months

Our sweet babe is 2 months old!


He is smiling and more active - kicking and punching the air. His head control is always improving.

We've had some weird spitting up problems with him and think he had a small stomach bug episode. He is off his probiotics and I am off dairy. That's hard, but he is worth it.

He loves watching Merit and is overall a pretty happy boy.

We haven't had a 2 month well visit yet, so I don't have any stats.... will update when I get them. I know he is growing a lot, and is in mostly 0-3 mo clothing but fits a few 6-9 mo outfits!

Not too much to report with such a little one. We're working on his birth story - can't wait to get that finished before we forget the details.

2 comments:

  1. Love that tiny grin of his. He has been changing so much already, it was shocking to hear him babbling yesterday. :) Love your boys! Also, you win Mother of the Year for not eating dairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :) He is so sweet, and I love his Dark hair! We can't wait to get down there and visit again!

    ReplyDelete