I miss blogging. I think that someday, I will miss reading about these couple months. However, it has been much more important for all of us that I spend my time in other ways right now. That includes being present and playing on the floor with Merit, spending some quality time with Josh, keeping the house [relatively] under control, napping when I need to, and chugging along on the mega to-do list I have before vacation and baby-time.
Life is changing for us.
I am a real-live, full-time, stay-at-home-mom. I am not watching JW and LM anymore. We miss them, but it is good.
We are a one-car family.
I spend more time on the floor making truck noises. I used to be more of a mediator/supervisor, but now I am full-time playmate. The mindset adjustment has been quite a change, but it's good for us.
Merit is growing molars. He is more fussy, more needy. Eating less and sleeping less. We still love him more than anything.
Spring is coming. Some days are hitting 60s and 70s and sunshiny and it is wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment