Friday, December 2, 2011

TODAY 12.2.11

Outside my window… dump trucks rumbling past every few minutes

I am thinking… that I cannot wait for Josh to get home from work today

I am thankful for… so many things. Lately I'm thankful that I'm not working in an office from dark to dark.

From the kitchen… homemade greek yogurt today. Others this week: cutout Christmas cookies, homemade soup and fresh bread

I am creating… a sweet new baby

I am going… to take dinner to some friends and meet their sweet new baby tonight. I cannot wait to see them!

I am reading… blogs. Everyday (almost) I find new blogs I love and I cannot find the time for them all. It's a problem.

I am hoping… to feel good this weekend and enjoy all that we have planned.

I am hearing… Kung Fu Panda, hotwheels 'driving' on the floor, and children wrestling (who are supposed to be taking it easy)

Around the house… messy. Merit has learned to dump out our baskets of toys and leave them.

One of my favorite things… Christmastime. Christmas music. Looking forward to decorating this weekend and celebrating

A few plans for the rest of the week: seeing friends, getting  a tree.......

Here are some pictures I am sharing…

Sleepy boys. Within 5 minutes of heading for home after Thanksgiving weekend

Creepy dog that attacked Rufio

Typical scene in my living room

My studly [and favorite] man

No comments:

Post a Comment