Obviously, I have not been blogging while I've been feeling ill. But, I have not lacked in reading [and living vicariously through] other blogs and looking for new blogs. Here's what I've been enjoying:
Passionate Homemaking: I haven't spent a lot of time over here, but I love the perspective of this mother. She loves mothering, and I always find that inspiring!
The Journey: Katie hasn't updated much lately, but her story is unbelievable. She has definitely helped to impact my world-view, my priorities, my faith, how I spend my money, etc. And I just found out her book is out too!
A Baker's Dozen: I don't follow this blog too closely, but I'm always drawn to checking in on this family of 16. She has several older adopted children, several biological children, and always has something interesting going on (as you can imagine). Her recent photos of her sons and berries melted my heart. I saw my husband and my children in those photos!
I also recently found Crappy Pictures and You Can't Call It "It" from A Baker's Dozen.
Of course, you should also check out my friends Candis and Jolie whose blogs I always look forward to reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment