You may have read last week about the mailbox drama we've been having since we moved here over 2 years ago.
I'm not sure if it was the cash-in-hand or the public view of his procrastination, but Josh did not waste any time fixing that box. By labor day, our mailbox looked like this.
Josh decided to save some time and spend some extra money on a pre-fab mailbox post instead of building one himself. So, he did not have as much left over money as he originally anticpated. We will probably still bake cookies and give them a card. Maybe the kids and I will bake some cookies this week! [If not, my goal is to get it to them by the holidays - with a thank you card, remember]
I think he did a great job! I'm hoping it stays intact for awhile now, too!
way to go joshy!!
ReplyDelete